Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have reached the summit of the 23 Things Mountain

Well I finally made it to Thing 23 Summarise your thoughts about this learning programme. Its been a really enjoyable experience but I did feel a little pressurised after falling behind by a week or two and became more determined to complete the programme before the deadline expired. I also liked the flexibility of the course in that if you thought something was not that interesting, you could blog about it quickly and move on.

I particularly enjoyed the whole blogging aspect of the programme and at times this site must have resembled the rantings of a lunatic standing on an electronic soapbox.I will definetely try and incorporate or use some of the Things I learned in my work particularly the Web 2.0 office applications. I will go back and explore Flickr and play with image generators in more detail since at the time my digital camera was broken.

In terms of Social Networking sites my Facebook page has just mushroomed, since my brother uploaded a picture of me and all my relatives and old neighbours registered on it began contacting me to become friends. You could say that my facebook page has been hijacked by all these people and they keep providing the content, by posting comments and uploading videos. I must admit that i have a fondness for occassionally logging onto Twitter since I'm curious about what people I know are doing. Its never really that interesting and I have two people following me.

So there you have it the last entry for the 23 Things programme, I hope you have enjoyed and possibly been entertained by some of these posts.

Au Revoir

Jacque Rocard

No comments:

Post a Comment