Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Theres always a Brazilian following You!

For the Curious out there if you view the next blog after this one I guarantee you it will be Brazilian. Blogger must have cut a deal or has a some crazy strategy to place portuegese blogs along side english ones. I had a look at Friendly banter and the next blog after this contained photos of a family preparing for easter celebrations with pictures of chickens and miniature houses, which appear to be somewhere in Brazil. I couldn't understand a word of it since was all portuegese to me, but the photos told the story.

I had a look at Technorati, and had to read the instructions transcript since there were problems downloading the video explaining how to use it.Once I had read about all the great improvements to the site, I found it quite difficult to navigate around it. I can't really see it as being something I would use much or even at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment